Saturday, June 24, 2006

What if


What if I didn't have dyslexia. I have thought about that so much. I have though man I would finely fit in and I would just be normal ( what ever that is). Maybe I would might good grades be some one grate. But then I come back to reality times I just wish I didn't have dylsexia. You knew it would be some much easer but then what I mean who would I be. Dyslexia is something that defines me it makes me who I am. It makes me well me. If I didn't have dyslexia I would never have to turn to other thing for good times I might have never tried snowboarding wakebording. I might not be Wright. Couse I wouldn't have to. All of those things are escapes for me so I can just forget that I am different that I can forget that I don't fit in they make me forget about it. So I guess I wont ever try to Chang who I am. Couse 1 I can't and 2 I might have troubles but it makes me who I am.

4 comments:

Jesusfreak said...

DJ-
If you did not have dyslexcia, you would not be (you name)! You would be someone else. I know we have talked about this before, but you were made that way for a reason, and if you do not it yet, you will someday!! I know you will go through sturggles that maybe no one else will, but I can tell you, I go through alot too, I mean everyone does, but in the end it will all work out. And you do not need to think "what if..." in heaven you will not have dysexcia, you will have a perfect life, and you will be living with God. (as long as you have Jesus as your Savior) And as long as God is on your side, he will help you through, and in the end everything will work out. But, DJ, God made you the way you are for a reason, he did not make you that way just to tourcher you. So, even when it all seems hard, remember that I am here for you, and more importened God is there for you, and he will help you throuh it all!!

Jesusfreak said...

What is up with all the tiger pix??

Anonymous said...

no one ever realy fits in any place or any time no wher because there is always a place where people make things up to fit in and so they dont realy but my advise to anyone is dont make stuff up or try to be some one your not becasue God made you just the way u are so JUST BE YOURSELF!!

Anonymous said...

u know how your math teacher tells you dont say what if this could do this it will just confuse u and i dont mean not to question all the things about and around you because i know i do so what if you didnt have this blog then i wouldnt be saying this ......see all i have to say is life is confusing