Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I don't knew

Ok I would not suggest reading this post it is just a vent. Ok so I just got thinking and was thinking you knew so any way. Have you herd the swich foot song the beautiful let down and there CD beautiful let down. Well he says " I don't belong her" well that is how I am beginging to fell with my friends. I mean it just fells like I am so different from all of them and I don't knew I just think that I don't really belong with them some times and I think so of them can tell. Cause when I get uncomfortable I get really quite. But I don't knew I just fell like I am so distant from them. I don't knew it is just so weird. I don't knew I just dint fell comfortable around them some times. I told you not to read this so if you don't like it then I warned you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, if you feel that way, I am really sorry! But, I want you to know you have a REALY SPECAIL place in my heart, whether you notice it or not. You are specail to me, and I think you are a really cool person to hang out with. You are so..... well I think you get the point, YOU ARE SPECAIL to ME! So, if you do feel like you are not part, I am so sorry! But, I want you to remember you are specail to me no matter what! Luv ya! You are SOOOOOOOOOOO SPECIAL! You rock!