Monday, June 19, 2006

another post another day. You knew what I think is really the worst part about being dyslexic or heaving an mental disability aka learning disability. I have to say it is fear. I knew what you are thinking fear? What how is that the worst? Well allow me to explain. Fear for me is different then what you fear I fear people finding out that I am dyslexic or fear that people will treat me different because of it and the fear of someone prejudge me because of it. Ok well the first one is just me probable and that is one reason I don't tell you my name well that other is just security anyways I don't want people to knew I am dyslexic because I just don't I don't think could ever give you a reason for it. The second reason is simple fear of being looked own on or put down. I was reading something one day and read this why do people with disabilities think the world revolves around them. I could not hold back my anger and responded alone the lines of I don't tell my friends or anyone because I don't want them to knew because I don't want the world to revolve around me. I think that is my biggest fear. The third is I don't want to be prejudge I knew it happens ever day but I don't want people to knew because I don't want to be prejudge. I knew that sometimes people with a disability are often called dumb. Yes I knew I already call my self dumb but I do knew that it probable is not true. I don't knew where all of the came from. I just though I would and this one thing when I do some stuff I usually have a signature it goes like this. I am a wakeborer, a surfer, a snowboard, and a strong Christen. Oh yah I am dyslexic. Any problems ? So yah. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. So um I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what! Yeah.... I do not know what to really say, but yeah, you can talk to me about whatever you want, whenever you want, I am here for you, and yeah! And remember GOD has a plan for you! And I like your signature!!