Sunday, June 18, 2006

Um so

Ok I don't have a lot to take about today. So I just thought I would give you another look into my life. I don't knew if I have a lot to complain about I'm only dyslexic I mean it could be a lot worse. Right? I once was asked how much of my life was effected by dyslexia. Truly when I thought about it, it affects a lot of my life I have come to realize that it doesn't only effect my school life but a lot more then that. I have learned that dyslexia effects my sport life to, I have problems with instructions and I also I have a little problem with learning my form for Tie Quon Do. So really I think dyslexia effects all my life. But I have also learned that with the difficulty of disallows also come the rewords. I have learned that because of the trouble with school and other things that I can really to others easily. I have gone through thing that none in my family or any of my friends will go through, but it has made me a better person. Wow this is a long post. So I guess I just wanted to say that. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Jesusfreak said...

hey! I know it MAY seem hard some days, but remember what we talked about. How God has a plan for you, no matter if you notice it yet or not, but he has a bigger plan that you cannot see. So,remember that yeah. When life is hard, he is there for you,and I am too!!