Friday, June 16, 2006

Ok so I will give you my first bit of information. See I think you would like to knew how do people get dyslexia. Well dyslexcia usual runs in families so it is come for more then one family member to have dyslexia. It I neurological. So if you have it in your family and if you are heaving trouble in spelling read math or keeping numbers street in an order, my best guess is to see if you are dyseixic.
There is different cases of dyslexia. With me it a sever case that causes problems with Math reading spelling other subjects. Also just because I child is dyslexic it does not meant that they are dumb I am sheer you would not say Tom Crush is dumb or Elbert Instin who were two dyslexic people. That is all for knew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is cool! Keep it up!! I like it because I can learn more about it, and yeah!