Sunday, June 25, 2006

I want to clarify


I think you all are getting the wrong impression on what I am saying. I don't try to not be dyslexic or hope I am not dyslexic when I wake up in the morning. I knew that dyslexia is a part of me and is who I am. Dyslexia is my thunderstorm on a sunny day. WE all have difficulties in life weather mental or fascicle or even family related. I knew that there is really no one that I knew personally that knows what I am going through. None of my friends and none of my family. But that is ok. I was made this way for a reason a purpose. Some day I might knew why but today I don't. So I am over dyslexia I guess you could say. For me I just knew it is something that will never Chang. But I am ok with that because it is who I am cause I would not be me with out dyslexia. So I wanted to make that clear to all of you that I am fine with being dyslexic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it is a part of you, and it really makes you, you! If you were not you, who else would you be?!?! I hope that you are glad you were made the way you are, because I am! If you were not here......
I do not know what I would do! So, thanks for being YOU! You rock!!

Anonymous said...

I know it is a part of you, and it really makes you, you! If you were not you, who else would you be?!?! I hope that you are glad you were made the way you are, because I am! If you were not here......
I do not know what I would do! So, thanks for being YOU! You rock!!