Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm getting better all the time

Well I am cinday board but had this on my mind. See the title of this post is I'm getting better all the time wall that is some of a country song it is also explaining me right knew. I don't knew if I am just begging weird or anything but I just thin I am getting better about having dyslexi. It is a part of me I cant Chang it. Although it is a nuisance if I ever had a choose I don't think I would Chang that I have it. I do some times think about what my life would be like if I didn't have dyslexia from the biggest thin like getting good grades to the smallest like begging able to Wright with out ton of spelling errors. But there are good thing that come out of me having dyslexia like I have had to all my life to work harder then everyone else I still remember being in thread grade and my little sister coming home with an A on her spelling test and being upset because just the year before I had taken the same test and probable gotten an F on it. I was always so baffled about it. But I think it has made me better because when I get older I will not expect everything to be easy, but instead I knew it will be harder. Sense I have some much trouble in school and other thing it has mad me have an imagination just to escape for a little bit from the trouble I have in ever day life it is like an escape I guess. So I just wanted tell you all that because I think you should knew that have dyslexia has made me a better person. I just thought that would be important to tell you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It porbly makes you feel a little better, because you have had it for a while,and so you are kinda use to it. But, I want you to remember that if you ever need someone to talk to, you can talk to me. Okay??