Saturday, June 17, 2006

Ok so for me I think the worst thing about being dyslexic is when I have to ask for help. I don't knew if I am to proud or to scarred people will think I am dumb. But I think the worst encounter I ever had was one day wall we (the class and me) we doing some English homework, and ofcours there is a word that I can not figure out. After multiple tries of sounding it out all ending in defeat I finely ask the girl behind me what the word was. And this is what made me mad was she used one of those tons that just sailed what are you stupid. I think that was what hurt the most. Well all I did was say thank you and turn around. Oh and about to scenic later I forgot the word but didn't have the courage to ask what it was again in fear of the same thing happening. So for me that has to be the hardest thing about being dyslexic.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, but I stil do not think she should of been like that. I mean, anyone could say something like that, I do not know why she thought you were dumb for asking.

Anonymous said...

I like the pic by the way!!

Jesusfreak said...

Thanks for the comment!!

Anonymous said...

hey i think this is pretty darn cool and i love your pictures they are totaly like you = )

Anonymous said...

i think u need to explain your self with some instrument u play! what about guitar!= )!any ways keep on plugging away at what ever your heart dreams of