Friday, June 23, 2006

I hate days like this

Today I went and saw a move with my friends, and when I came home my mom wanted to show me some thing. So I was like ok and she gave me my grades and on the top was a paper that sailed I mead honerol. But that is the thing I liked till I look at my grades. I don't knew I just thought I could do better then that . See when this semester started I was like I am going to get all A's. So I worked for that. See this is why some of my friends say I have low selfastem is because I get heart like this I just think that I could relay do well here and finely just do good. But ever time I go for a goal I never make it. I'm tired of grades and I should just face it I cant get start A's I already work really hard and then times I work my hardest all that happens is I get an F. I don't have low selfastm I am just tired of saying I can do some thing and then being slapped in the face with reality. Being shown that that goal I set I wont make it. That's why I hate days like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I wish life was as easy as just being able to get strait A's all the time, and not having to work at it at all!! But, I totally understand,I do the same thing, and I know you will not understand this....... so I am not going to say it...... but I understand what you mean about self-estime!! If you ever need me, I am here for you, all the time!