Friday, September 29, 2006

You knew there are something in life that realy efect you. I want to shere one with you in hope this never happens to any one else. So of you might find this disterbing. But it is strong and i hope it gets my piont acros.

Seens I'm dyslixic im not good at alot of thing's including reading, hand wrighting and spelling. On this post i am going to atemput to show you what it is like when some one rubs it in my favce. It fells like some one stabbing you in the leg. You didn't ask them to do it but thay did thay did it. At first it's jsut irtating then it kill's it's a stricing bane runigh through you. But you dont knew how to stop hoe are you sopost to take the nife out. And thay toel with you moveing this way that make it go in depper and depper. And it kills and all you do is make it stop but can do is clench your fist and count the menets down one bye one. Praying God will bless you and make this person go away, amd then thay do. But stilll fave the nife in your leg and you dont knew how to tke it out. And if your luckeyone of your friends will grabe the knife andpull it from your leg. Thay'll rap the wound and thne help you stand up . But a fell dasys latter you have a scar. It dosn't jsut go away it's still there. You dont forget it. insted you will alwas rember thos werds that day.

I'm not righting this for bittey I'm saying this is what can hapen tyo dyslexic people. People just make fun of me. Thats the choce. I just dont want htis sto happen to someone els.

17 comments:

Jesusfreak said...

I understnad what you mean! I am sry! I know... you do not want pitty, but... yeah, I like your post!

The Unknown said...

THnaks i knew some one would get it

Jesusfreak said...

Yeah, well I do!

The Unknown said...

it isn't so cool that you do though

Jesusfreak said...

But, at least we both know some one else is going through it too.

The Unknown said...

yeah good piont

Jesusfreak said...

hey, do you still need something to talk about?

The Unknown said...

yes rely bad

Jesusfreak said...

let me think... well, what are some things that you have not taked about yet? Like, it there anything you can say about school, friends, church??!! I have no idea!

Anonymous said...

i second the motion

The Unknown said...

ok school stinks i have some cool clsoe friedns and i love church

The Unknown said...

i was jsut joking that ill wright osme tihng soon

Anonymous said...

yay! yay! yay!

Jesusfreak said...

Think hard about what you are going to say! lol! Talk about something at church then, since you love it!!

The Unknown said...

i do love church it's asum

Anonymous said...

then talk about it!

Jesusfreak said...

TALK ABOUT IT!! I don't know what you could say, but say something! lol