Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ok sorry I affront written in a will you knew I've been heaving some ADD lately not relay but. Yeah well that brings me to my first point. Today. Ok like I make fun of my self all the time and about dyslexia I think that is ok but I don't think it is ok for a "Normal" person to make fun of some one with a learing disability and I don't think it would be ok for me to make fun of some one else who has a learn disability. It is just some thing I don't think is I right.

point 2. School to me isn't that cool. I just don't like school one because I don't do good in large groups and two because I'm bad at school. I don't get good grades because I just don't. The only thing good about school is 1 my friends. If it wasn't for one of my friends I don't knew how I would survive school and life. 2 couch of gym I like to run and jump and all that fun stuff and I don't have to wright in that class. The only problem is some times following directions. So yeah.

point 3. I have no idea how I could go through life with an LD with out God. I mean it would just be horrible. I mean knew that there is a resin I have an Ld and some day I hope I will learn that reason but for knew I ma just holding on to that reassuring.

So yeah that is all for knew and sorry I haven't updated on for ever but I will more I think. So yeah.

2 comments:

Jesusfreak said...

That is a really good post! I like you last point ALOT! And I liked the rest of them too! So, great work!

Anonymous said...

i like that too... thanks for updating!