Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ok so I went to orientation and my teachers seem ok. But one thing I am stressed about is who is in my English class. She is one of my good friends but she doesn't knew I am dyslexic. And ever time we take a spelling test I go to the special helps room cause I have to take a special test. So when come back I don't knew what to say cause I think she will get suspicious. It is just hard to think about cause I don't want to heart her. But I really don't want to tell her. Ah anyway yeah that is one thing I am stressed about and don't everyone get me started on spelling test they stress me out the most. It is so weird though cause my grades on my spelling test fluctuate a lot ;Ike I will get a really good grade. (for me). And the next week I will get a wicked bad grade so yeah I guess I will tell you what it is like to have dyslixai darning then school year when I go back

6 comments:

chocogirl39 said...

dj-
if it is who i think it is, jsut tell her and she will understand.

The Unknown said...

but i dont want to tell her it would make life eser but i just can't

Jesusfreak said...

I do not know what to do, just... I do not want to sound all Biblical or anything, but ask God to help you, he has a plan and a way for you, so he will tell you what to do! Yeah... but if you want to tell her, you could, and if you don't I understand! But, yeah...it is up to you.And I wi;;be here whenever you want to talk to me!

Luv ya!

The Unknown said...

yeah THanks that means a lot

Jesusfreak said...

your welcome! You mean alot to me too, in everything you do! I do not know if you were talking to me, but that is ok!

The Unknown said...

i was