Thursday, September 07, 2006

Well today I tacked to my enlish teacher and she said that for the first test I am only going to do 12 words. I think it will be ok I don't really knew if it will help maybe less words will help I don't knew we will see what happens. But I still go down to Mrs. B. We will see how it goes I don't knew how grate it will be cause the words are wicked confusing this week. But atlest I don't have to take it tomorrow. (sorry guys.) Any way I prople should study more and I will tell you how it woks out.

6 comments:

Jesusfreak said...

Don't brag about it!! JK! (I meant that you did not have it tomorrow!) Yeah, someone is like buggin me about my grade, and it is SOOOOO annoying! But, whatever! Wish me luck tomorrow!

The Unknown said...

i wis you luke and i am sorry thay are buging you about it just slap them jk good luck

Jesusfreak said...

OK, I will! JK, thanks! Luv ya!

chocogirl39 said...

you are very lucky. i hate having to take the spelling tests. And you have less words!! double whammy. jf-I know who's bugging you...

The Unknown said...

um i wouldn't say i am luckey

The Unknown said...

if im anty thing it is unlukey being me isn't lukey at all