Sunday, September 03, 2006

Ok my friend gave me some ideas about what to talk about but I thought instead I would give you an inset in to my world. I lik to spel lik it sunds. modt of the tim it is rong and peple cant undrstand me. I hope you got that. COuse that is how I think some thing is spell. One really bad thing about that is when i say knew. I spell it like that when it is sopost to be spelld like this new. I just alwas spell it like that. I take on IM alot and one girl that dosn't knew im dyslexic gets all like you spelled that wrong it dosn;t bother me but i knew it bothers other people. Even if thay dont adnmit it i spell thing realy wrong and dont get the difrenc betwen words. It's frustrating becouse it makes reading hard i have ben out read by a five year old. It is hard for me to read and frustatiing the most frustrating part is when i cant figur out a word i knew i should knew' It's realy rfustaring. I dont knew what couses dyslexia. all i knew is i have it.
(I'm not going to spell chek so you can se how hard it is for me to spell or atlest how bad it is)

12 comments:

Jesusfreak said...

I do not think you spell that bad, and I do not think it is bad that you spell that way, and I do not think there is anything wrong with it. God made you that way! And he loves you SO SO SO SO SO much!!

The Unknown said...

thanks that means alot

Jesusfreak said...

And I love you so so much too! And you can talk to me whenever you want, I am here for you!

chocogirl39 said...

ditto what jesusfreak said, and also, i think that alot of words are spelled really dumbly. They should be spelled phonetically. It makes so much more sense! we should protest the spelling of words and see if we can just rewrite the dictionary!!!

Jesusfreak said...

but phonetically is not even spelled phonetically, it should be spelled.. fanetically!!

The Unknown said...

the only thing bad about that is people here words difrently wich means thay would be spelled dofrent by individule just like when luse and clark were around

Jesusfreak said...

I agree with DJ!

chocogirl39 said...

yeah, and with accents? you know, like the phonetic would be different. so, i guess it isn't such a great idea after all. oh well, r u excited for school at all?

The Unknown said...

hum let me take a long moment to ponder tha. NO!!!!!!!!!!! i thin that answeres it

Jesusfreak said...

Well, I bet you are glad to able to see me everyday tho! lol!

Chocogirl: Are you excited?

The Unknown said...

of coures i am exited to see you ever day. (goffe looking smil on face)

chocogirl39 said...

i didn't think you would be. I was sort of excited just to see everybody again, but in two weeks I won't be. Oh, and aboutthe one person I wasn't excited to see...it's going to be interesting