Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ok so today was my first day of school I guess it was ok most of my teachers are cool I don't really knew about my English teacher but my bible and history and math teacher and of course science teacher are cool. My Bible teacher makes it sound like we are going to have tons of fun this year. So yeah. But an way I never have liked English. But this year we have this thing where we can take three pretest at or house and if we get hundred we bring it in with our parents signature and don't have to take the test on Monday it sounds cool. O h and in enlish do you remover that story I tolled you a long time ago about that girl and I asked her what a word was. Well she sits infront of me in English. So not so good. Any way I will update about likes and dislike and hard the things at school so yeah.

2 comments:

Jesusfreak said...

ok, well I am sory about you know who! Well, keep updating! LUV YA!

The Unknown said...

thanks i will