Friday, September 22, 2006

Sorry i havent writen in forever. But yeah i have been laze. Well on my last to spelling test's i got 100. But 1 i only have 12 words and 2 I get alot of help. Onbe of my friends said a nother kid in my classe is dyslexic and i think i knew who it is but i dont realy want to knew. Any way yeah. but i am alwas looking on the internet for more in fo on dyslexia. amd found this out. THant some one without dyslexia uses the left side of thgere brain for langig. But as for me i use the left and right wich is less ifective. One of my friends today though i should be a docter couse i knew about mediacl stuff. I just like to knew about that stuff. And i sipple replid im not smart inufe. I berly can make it through reguler school let alone medical that would be imbosiblebut any way i dont ned to think about that yet. So yeah i guess that is what is going on in my life sorry i havent posted in forever.

6 comments:

Jesusfreak said...

Nice post!!

The Unknown said...

thanks

Jesusfreak said...

welcome, anytime!

chocogirl39 said...

totally fine, but i think u should be a doctor or something. you have the smarts whether you agree or not.

The Unknown said...

THakns but yea i odnt have the smarts

chocogirl39 said...

say what you like!