Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fading words

Simple skill. Lising the words come ion your erase, the sound go to your brain and your brain trantslat the sound to word's. Atlest that is how I understand it. But what happens when your Brian faels to do it's function. That's what it fells like. Here let me explain to day at youth group. We were trying to figure out what gift God has given us or gifts. And I looked at the bagf and lisend to our leader cosue we were in small groups. But the words were menan less like it was a foring langing it could get some of it but then i couldn't' I sould pitcher what she was saying but didn't process it. It's quiste confusing maybe I just was day dreaming or some thing who nose.

11 comments:

chocogirl39 said...

i've felt like that before...like you just can't process what someone is saying, try as you might.

Jesusfreak said...

I think you have a talent... a talent of being the best friend anyone could ever have! :)

chocogirl39 said...

ya totally! i agree jesusfreak!

Jesusfreak said...

I know, I am SO smart! JK

The Unknown said...

Her is my answer YEAH RIGHT

Jesusfreak said...

I say... YES!!! U are the best friend anyone could ever have!

The Unknown said...

I say agen YEAh RIGHt there arre like 100 difrent thing i could do better

Jesusfreak said...

and you point would be.....I still think you are the best! :)

Anonymous said...

you are a great friend, dj, nobody's perfect...you're the best we can ask for.

The Unknown said...

you all are craze

Anonymous said...

ya, sure, ya betcha