Monday, August 28, 2006

Ok O told you I really long time ago that I didn't like it when people felt bad for me. Or what ever you want to call it. So well guess I will explain why. Well I don't like it when people fell bad for me becouse makes me fell weak. See this is just my there But I feal like when people fell bad for me that expect less of me, and when people do that then there is nothing for me to prove them wrong about. My parents aren't like oh your grades don't matter you wont make good ones any way. They chanleng me to make good grades. And when I do my parents are really proud of me. Wich I like. But I don't want people to think I am incapable of some thing like any thing and I don't want people to tret me like I'm five. So yea that's why I don't went pitey.

6 comments:

chocogirl39 said...

i think it's cool that you challenge yourself! You don't just let yourself slack, you push for something better. that's so cool. Ii admire that.

Jesusfreak said...

I think that is cool that you perservere, and that you keep trying, and trying! And I want to be honest... sometimes i do feel bad for you, but I do not think you are any different from anyone else, and I do not want to treat you like you are young, so if I do... just hit me, and be like stop, and I will know! I luv ya dj!!

The Unknown said...

I wouldn't hit you. I think jk thanks you all

Jesusfreak said...

Oh, thanks! Just not to hard, k? lol! But, if you ever think I am treating you different, please tell me, I do not want to! I want to treat you the way you want to be treated, k?

The Unknown said...

thanks that is doted but i will

Jesusfreak said...

Ok, thanks you!