Sunday, August 06, 2006

I shut you out maybe even heart you a couple of times. I never tell you if so things wrong or even if I'm mad. I shut the door when it comes to my felling and lock it wright behind me. I don't want you to see the true me. I sit and listen but when the questions are turned on me I shy away. I pretend I didn't hear you and chang the subjetct. See I don't want you to see the felling inside of me. I'd rather tell you my secret then tell you my felling. I'd rather tell you how to build some thing then tell you my felling. When it comes to that subject it's behind closed doors. I want you to bush to have me tell you couse it takes a really trust for me to tell you what I fell. So push shove what ever it takes. I just want you to show me I can trust you. That's who I am so welcome to my life.

9 comments:

chocogirl39 said...

hey dj-
your entries always sound so poetic. you have a cool way of saying things.

Jesusfreak said...

OK! I do not really know what to say to that! But, I do not like sharing my feelings either~

The Unknown said...

um thanks i just speak my mind thats all.

Jess said...

hey, have i told you lately how much i love you? when people push to get you to talk, you still don't. how can i get you to talk to me? how can i get you to trust me? i push and you run. don't run, please don't run. please, won't you please tell me when things are wrong. show me, tell me, trust me. all i want, is to be there for you.

The Unknown said...

Hay i thought i was the poetic one

chocogirl39 said...

you need to update I check it every day, and it hasn't changed.

chocogirl39 said...

dj!!! please upsate!!! I'm dying! I check it eceryday, and you it hasn't changed!!!!!!!

The Unknown said...

i have nothing to tack about give me a topick

Jesusfreak said...

talk about..... hm..... talk about.... what makes life hard for you, or what are somethings that dyslexcia effects you in doing, other then school work, and all that! What can you do to forget about it, and somethings like that.