Thursday, August 03, 2006

Never giving titles

He never knew how his words hart me. Never even knew even when he was jokin'. He never even how his words tour me down. How killed me inside. I never even knew he was joking. But knew it's all over and there are miles between me and him. Some times I miss him some times I wish I was with him. When I saw him last not a joke was cracked. All we wasnted to do was kech up. A couple of days I see him agen will kech up like the the old friends we are. WE just a couple of old friends trying to keep in touch. Hope tomorrow will come just see him agen. Oh he'll never knew how I miss him. Just to old friends. A sad day in first grade. A teacher moved us around. Little did she knew putting use next to each other would make friends for life friends for ever. Were to old friends.
Ok don't ask I'm just think about a friend of mine how I really miss him and cant wait to see him I don't even knew if this is a song or a poem or just some thing I wrought well yeah any way.

1 comment:

Jesusfreak said...

I am sorry you miss him so much!