Sunday, July 30, 2006


tack the mask from my face. Show the world how I am and how I truly could be. Show them I am more then a shadowy in the background. Show them I am more then I simple sound. Make them believe you believe in me. Make them think I am on top of the world. For what you see in me is more then I see in my self. Make me jump of the edge. Make me look my fears in the eye. Make me stand in front of a crowd and play my song. Make me yell to the world who I am. Make me speak my mind. Tell me I am smart. Tell me I am strong. Tell me to always be me. All I ned is a push, a smile, a laf, a joke, And some hope. For you see I don't see this in me but I knew you see more in me then I do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right about that! I think you look down on yourself, but really you are a great person inside! A fun, amazing really cool person, and I love you for who you REALLY are!

The Unknown said...

THanks

Anonymous said...

welcome!

Anonymous said...

And, also... dj, I am sure if you did take off the "mask" that you have worn your whole life, that people would love you for who you are too! Just as I do! I know that may sound hard to do, but it is true! THEY will love you for who you are. I am not saying that you have to take it off, but if you did, I am sure everyone would love you for the real you! I LOVE YOU DJ!!!

The Unknown said...

thanks
and i love you to