Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Um


Do you ever fell like you never can say the Wright thing. I mean to me it fells like I always say the wrong thing always at the wrong time. But I mean it just like oh I shouldn't have sailed that. I mean I always say dumb things and I think man that was so stupid. I just wish that I could knew what to say and when. If you haven't notice I don't think before I tack or type wish is a bad thing. Oh I don't think who other people will react to it. And then I fell dumb. Sometimes I just wish I could like be this person who always knew what to say. But that's impossible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. We ta;led about that in church on Sunday. But, I do know what you mean, because like if you are like talking to a friend, and you say sometihng that you think i like funny or something, and then they do not respond, or like get madat you for it. I hate that!!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. We ta;led about that in church on Sunday. But, I do know what you mean, because like if you are like talking to a friend, and you say sometihng that you think i like funny or something, and then they do not respond, or like get madat you for it. I hate that!!