Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ok so I don't knew


I don't knew if I have sailed this before or talked about this before but I think I will . I knew I have sailed this is the worst thing or this but, I knew that a hard part about begging dyslexic is not knowing. Well let me start with this, when ever I start something new I never no if my dyslexia will effect it or how much. I mean it is cind of like an insecurity I don't knew. I mean it does in a lot of areas of my life, it even efecs in sports. And it also makes it so I can't do a lot of extracurricular acrtivites, because I have to spend more time on studding and I have to spend extra time on homework. Well the homework one is from frustration cause I get mad at my homework sometimes not like in the mental way or anything just in the I hate this cind of thing. Well that was of subject. Anyway a nother thing is I never knew is in school if some of the stuff I am going through is like normal or what ever or like are my friends going through the same thing. I don't knew. So was thinning and all of this came to my mind say anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the same ting sometime!! And, I want you to know (even tho I have said this like 200 million times), but I am here for you when you want to talk to me or whatever. Just speak away!!

chocogirl39 said...

by the way, I love those pix on your blogs!