Sunday, July 16, 2006


Has there ever been a moment in your life where your hart stops. Well there have been multiple times that has happened to me , it happens when ever people menchin dyslexia around me and people who don't knew I have it. I don't like to tell people about it because I don't want to seem different. I don't want pity or help or sympathy. I was born with this. It wasn't my chose,. It was my fate destiny my plane that God gave me. I think that is the worst thing people can do to me is just take pity on me. I don't need it it doesn't help me, it just hearts me. That's why there are only certain people in my life that knew about it. Most of my friends don't knew if I had a chose one of them woodn't. I don't think my cousins knew I have dyslexia. But that's not my point the reason only some people knew. Is because I don't want pity I don't want help I don't want sympathy I don't want to be treated different. The best thing anything can do for me is to just treat me the same as everyone else that's all I want.

4 comments:

Jesusfreak said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

If that is what you want, I do not mind. I mean.... well, nm. But, I will treat you the same as everyone else, as long as you do the same to me. (you do, but whatever.) But, to tell you the truth, I do think you are just the same as everyone else, you are a great friend, and I am glad you were put in my life sa a good example!! Thanks for all you so!

The Unknown said...

Good example plez if im any example it's a bad one

The Unknown said...

oh yuor not the person i dont want to knew. I think if you thought about it you would knew