Thursday, July 13, 2006

MY escape


Ok I don't knew if this is what everyone does or just me or maybe other dyslexics. But I have these cretin thing that I do when I want to forget about dyslexia or reality or grades or anything, I call them my escapes. So any way like I sailed I do them when I just want to slip away from reality. So the first two are snowboarding and wakebording. These to are easy cause I love to do them and there is nothing to do with dyslexia when am doing them. It's like the world just fades away and it is just me and the water or me and the snow. A nether is I just lesion to music. I'll go into my room and depending on my mood turn on the appropriate song. My third is bike rides I love to ride my bike and it's nice cause it is just me and I can think(as long as I still payention an don't run in to any thing). My last thing I do is Wright. I don't knew if I love wrighting or if it is just fun. There are to things I Wright of cores I Wright on my blog and the other is I'm wrighting a story. Ok but the story is dumb. I think out of all of those I like wrighting the most because it brings me to a world I have made up and tacks me away from reality. So that is all I have to say I knew it is dumb but just thought about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do that too!!

chocogirl39 said...

I dont' know if you'll read this coment, because it's a little far back, but I think that that's cool that you do that. you're not ht eonly one either. I do that ALL THE TIME. A lot of the time I want to just forget my life, so I read or write, or go outside and swing or scooter, or bike, or run, or walk, or just be somewhere where I can just be away from it all. i think that's what saves me from insanity. The stories I write are usually pretty dumb, or I
dont' finish them. ( this is (again) Jesusfreak94, not 123, boy is this confusing!!)