Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The question of the day


When I try to get air on the wake I look just like you. When I am trying to play that cord on my guitar I look just like you. When I tack to friends I look just like you. When I read a book I look just like you. When were sparing and I look you in the eyes I look just like you. When I ride my bike down the street I look just like you. When I am tacking pictures I look just like you. When I'm cheering for my favorite team I look just like you. I might look like you, some times even act like you. But if you get into my head it's a deferent story. It all changes. How you see me changes. On the out side we look the same but on the inside we are total different. I can act like you. Make people believe I'm like you. But I'm not. I'm dyslexic. Some times I wish I had the ceriag to scream this to the world or just tell my class mats. But alas I don't. I have said before I were a mask. I where it ever day even around friends. Some times I fell like I should just let my mask fall to the flour. But I hold on to it so tiatley I make it seem so really. What would happen if I did let it fall? Let ever one knew I am not for real. Would they dine me? Would they be ok with who I am? Would that tern from me? Would they act like they never knew me? When they truly never did. Or would it all be ok. Is the question of the day.

20 comments:

Jesusfreak said...

Well, all I know is that it would show you who your TRUE friends were. Because those who do not accept you would really, I guess not be your true friends, but what do I know?!?!?!?!

The Unknown said...

you knew more then you think

Jesusfreak said...

Why do you think that?

The Unknown said...

I dot think it i knew it

The Unknown said...

i just do people can see more in other people then poeple can see in themselfs

Jess said...

i know you...i dont deny you...i accept you...so why not accept me too?

The Unknown said...

what ddo you mean i

chocogirl39 said...

If people can't accept you for who you are, Dani, they're losers. if they don't like oyu, that's their problem. I know taking off a mask is easier said than done, but if you try taking it off piece by piece, you would probably find that people would like you just fine. You don't have to tell them you're dyslexic, everyone can have secrets like that, and it's a right to. Even if you did tell them thouhg, they've known you for a while,a nd I don't think they'd treat you differently.

chocogirl39 said...

by the way, that last comment was the other Jesusfreak, Jesusfreak94 not 123

Anonymous said...

yeah, it is me!! I think I am going to change my screen name, cause otherwise it seems like the other Jesusfreak is me too! And it is not!! But, anyway... I can see alot more in you then you think I can too!!

chocogirl39 said...

that's going to clear upa LOT of confusion, thanks Jesusfreak123 luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Well, I might do that, but I am noty sure how. So, do you want to do it? (As in Jesusfreak 94??)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I like your blog!!

The Unknown said...

may i ask to who you are

Anonymous said...

I am sk8er235.

Anonymous said...

And I would perfer not to give personal information online.

Anonymous said...

And I would perfer not to give personal information online.

Anonymous said...

And I would perfer not to give personal information online.

chocogirl39 said...

jesusfreak123,
if youy can change it, that'd be great, but i have no idea how. i'll look around on blogger and tell you

chocogirl39 said...

i changed mine, so you don't have to change yours.