Monday, July 17, 2006

Ok


My last post was prate intense it ruffled a few feathers you could say. I meant what I said though. I don't want help unless it if from a special eds teacher. I don't want help from class mates. The reason I already been heart from them. And I never want to go through that agen. It's a trust thing, I guess. I was heart by some ones words and I don't think I can trust like that agen. I never saw what was coming. I'm to scared to ask for help agen. That's why I don't want help is because I was heart. I knew ever one is not like that. The reason I want to be treated the same is cues I just want to fad in to the shadows of life. I'm a afraid that if I'm put in to the the spot light of life just a little that people will see wright through my mask that mask I have worked to make. I guess my life is like the simple plane song welcome to my life. Cues for me it feels like it is faller after faller. But I have learned to pick my self up and brush the dust of my should because you have to keep going and not live in that moment. That's how I see it that's why my words are so intense I've built a wall to take some of the impact of what people say or what I fell. I don't like to show when I'm heart I don't tell any one I work through it my self. I'm not a role modal at all relly I would hate if some one looked up to me cues if they could get in to my head they would no ,longer want to look up to me. I don't want pity or sypothe cues they don't help me they just well I don't knew. But I don't want to be looked down on ether. I just wanted to day that so you would knew why I said what I said that's all.

8 comments:

Jesusfreak said...

Ok! Well, I am sorry I ever helped you!! I know you do not like it, so I will never do it again. If that is what you want, I can do that!

The Unknown said...

no i dont khink you get what i am saying i am trying to esplan why i say that.

Jesusfreak said...

I know! But, still, I meant if you do not want help from me, I will not give it to you!

The Unknown said...

Ok IO will tell you the truth im scard to ask for help from people in my class

Jesusfreak said...

Well. I a, in your class!! But, whatever! You can ask me if you want!! I do not care.

The Unknown said...

you dont understand what I'm saying so never mind

chocogirl39 said...

dj-I hope you know that I don't treat you any differently from anyone else. I wouldn't judge you from what goes on inside your head either. I just have onething to say- Remember that God doesn't give you more than you can handle, so he must think that you are pretty strong.

chocogirl39 said...

that was the other Jesusfreakagain, 94, not 123