Monday, August 21, 2006


School starts in two weeks and it totally stinks on ice. School is the worst. You could say I hate it. I think that if I did better in school I would like it more it is just so hard and theirs spelling and it's boring and theirs spelling and there are test and spelling and teachers and spelling and relay hard work and spelling and you get graded and did I mench there is spelling. So yeah I think you get a hate spelling and think school is dumb. I would rather stay at home and play guitar all day. I don't like school at all man it is so dumb gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I don't want to go back. Dumb school dumb books, dumb test, dumb stress. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So yeah I am not exited to go back in the least sense. Sorry I really Ned to vent and my friends have been bugging me to update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you do not like it, but I would say.... just try your best to make the best out of it!

chocogirl39 said...

well, one of the good things about school is lunch! I mean, you get to eat AND socialize! what a deal there's always that faking that your sick!!!