Friday, January 19, 2007

Just Dyslexia

Ha i was thinkg like 2 minuets ago and i was talking to a friend and I always have randomethings ruining through my head and i thought JUST dyslexia. those are to veer dangers words when you put them together. I say i JUST have dyslexia, but when you think about it is it a JUST? Is it JUST misking up letters. JUST having troupe reading. JUST having trouble in math. Or is it so much more.

People take dyslexia and belittle it. Thay say it is JUST. Thay think t isn't that pig of a deal. Thay think stick i kid with dyslexia in a class room they'll be fine. Don't wore it's JUST dyslexia. I mean people don't talk about it much and there isn't any medication it is no big deal people live with it everyday. I mean famous actors and actresses live with it why is it such a big deal?

Oh yeah those people are so wright. You knew it isn't like it's annoying to stumble over easy words. It's not like i have ever thought about quiting school. It's not like I Have ever JUST wanted to give up. It's JUST troupe with school. It's JUST knowing you cant preform easy tasks. it's JUST have tons of problems in school. it's JUST dyslexia.

Why does the world want me to think it's JUST when I study hard and get bad grades. Why does the word think of JUST dyslexia? Why do thay think i can JUST deal? maby thay JUST don't get it.

It's JUST Dyslexia.

2 comments:

chocogirl39 said...

I don't think any of us can JUST get it.... we can't relate totally, I mean, to some of it, we can, but not everything... I wish we coudl though, and do something

The Unknown said...

No one can do any thing not even me. People tihnk thay can but thay cant and i wish more then you thay could. But i jsut have to take a big gouple and deal. THats all there is to it.