Thursday, January 04, 2007

Comment modiration, MAkeing fun of

Comant modiration. I'm sorry to all of you who use it but i hate it. Another thing dyslexia afects. Cosue ofcours i mix up leters and ther igo agen it took me lik 4 times jsut to be able to fine get it wright. I mena jsut another tihng with dyslexia.

With dyslexia i swich leters around like b and p adn stuff or when typing i knew what i am going to say it's jsut i swich leters to diffrent spots in the word. Hay thats not fun. A couple of times people have goten on me about spelling things wrong and one time so one was like "i'm going to coreect you ever time you spell some things wrong" Adn i jsut siald " doon't it wount help." Of ocures the person didn't get it but i did. I have to have things fix maltple times over 10 times. Like onley 2 of my friends gets this and so as lng as thay can read it thay dont care but othere poeple don't. They 1 dont knew i have dyslexia and 2 i spell easey woreds rong like i use to knew how to spell the wored here as in like hereing and stuff but i cinda forgot. People jsut dont understadn that it isn't my chouce alot of the stuff. Like spelling i try my best but for some poeple it isn't good unufe. It's not my choace to have troouple in math and bad hnd wrighting. But it is me. I've learnd that it take sme foever to lern some things and i knew what it is like to fail. That is me and who God made me. For a resomn and perpose.

To me it isn't faitr to be made fun of things you dont control but the onley person i wont stadn up for is my self. Wichi s stupid but you cna mess with me all you want but the second you start to mess with my freidns you might as well jump of a bridge. I wont ever punch any one jsut becose thay make fun of mye but when oyu make fun o my friends you crossed the line. I wont ever hert some one for something thay did to me but i wont garenty i wont if you do something to my friends. Especiley if you make fun of them for some thing thay dont have control over.

I dont think it is fair at all for people with mentle disabliteys to be made fun of for that mental disabilitey. I donthave a chose thay dont have a chose so why even go there. It is like you being weak to go there. So why even do it im shere thay no there wekenses cosue i knew i knew mine but thay dont ned you to piont them out. It is jsut wrong.

Hum well yeah this is a realy all over haven no piont post intersting. Yeah not being able to focuse not un . So yeah jsut rember you are not onley makeing fun of that person but God to couse God made them in his image. For me Dyslexia and all. Hard unf to boleve it is true

5 comments:

chocogirl39 said...

comment moderation bugs me too!!! I used to have it on, but it was such a pain! yeah, it totally bugs me when people think that htey are like superior to the people with LD's... yeah..

Jesusfreak said...

God made you just who you are from an awesome plan, and I am so glad he made you just the way you are. And even when it is hard, you will always have God holding you hand and helping you along the way. Thanks for being an awesome friend for me! Luv ya lots!

The Unknown said...

thanks But it just stinks some times

Jennifer said...

Happy New Year, DJ! :) You are a very smart cookie, no matter what your grades or classmates say. I didn't always have very good grades in school either, but God can still use you in other ways!!

Just remember...if a second grader tells you they don't feel good...BELIEVE THEM! :) Tee hee...remember that day??

Jennifer said...

Oh, I have on the comment moderation thingy because I was getting spam messages & they were getting to be innappropriate. It's not to keep my friends from commenting! :)