Friday, December 01, 2006

Today some thing was said to me that really heart me.Their are serton things that do heart me and some one said some thing to me i will not say who or what. But i was heart. And rely didn't feal like talking to them at all.

I felt when this was said to me that they looked down on me because of a factor, it made me think what you don't think i am on the same playing field as you. I strive for the same grades as ever one els we are on a level playing field i was so mad at this person for what they sail they how no wright to say it.

I got mad because i was like what do you think we are not on the same playing field what am i sopos to go play with little kids wall you stay here. I am not going to say i am grate at stuff but i do knew when it comes to school i am on the same field as ever one else i play the same game i get help only in spell even thought i struggle in other areas. I made me mad. I don't think people take dyslexia as serious as it is. Only because there is no medication for it. But that is what makes it even worse because there is no cure or even help. I work twice as hard for half the grade. That is what it is like i can study for 4 hours then get a C and the person next to me can studio for 30 minuets and get an A. It really stinks on ice. It is some thing that I really struggle with because i am like why do i try. To me some times it just seems like it doesn't matter how hard i work it all just crashes down. But that's my life.

16 comments:

chocogirl39 said...

that must be sooo hard for you and frustrating! I don't know how you do it...

Jesusfreak said...

Our firm foundation, and a friend that is always nice and caring... GOD! The one and only firm foundation..the one and only friend that will never ever ever mess up on you.

Jesusfreak said...

and will always love you and will always be your friend no matter what. The most amazing friend that anyone could ever have.

The Unknown said...

Yea heh is but some timews the easet to get made at to. Mean a times i have cryed out to him and yelled at hime. But in trugh jesusfrfeak is wright God

Jesusfreak said...

I know what ya mean....

The Unknown said...

I knew you would

Jesusfreak said...

yup!

Jesusfreak said...

The power of God is stronger then any other power, and alot of times I know it is the only way that I am able to move on in life. And sometimes he can be the easiest person to get mad at too...

The Unknown said...

Yeeah i kenw but he is the person who is last person who deservs it

Jesusfreak said...

I know! He is the last one that deserves for us to get mad at, but sometimes the easiest to get mad at too. He has no reason to derserve it... then why does he get it?

The Unknown said...

I guess the reson i get mad alot is i am like well your in control why are you amkeing em go through all of this. I tihnk scense he is a person in power we bleam hoim for everthing

The Unknown said...

Hay chocogirl39 yeah it ant easey life isn't ease when life is easy give me a call NO ONE EVER SALD LIFE IS A WALKE IN THE PARK. So why should it be?

chocogirl39 said...

I know what you mean, if it is, I'll call you... that'll probably be in Heaven, but I'll still call you...if i remember

Jesusfreak said...

I TOTALLY know what ya mean when you say that... I don't always understand why God makes me go through all that I go through... he makes everything happen... so why does he make us go through bad stuff... but when I look back on it, I guess it is in the hardest times in my life when I come to God...and in the hardest times in my life, when I am at the lowest of the low... that is when I come to God that most... and when he teaches me the most!

chocogirl/dj: what i would say to that... is that if life was like a walk through a park... how would we ever learn stuff? I think for me I learn that most when I am down in the dumps... I don't know about you... and if life was always picture perfect... that would be awesome... but ya know?

The Unknown said...

yeah but still osme days i just hate it couse it's like if your gana make me suffer this much atlest leat me see why

Jesusfreak said...

totally know what you mean!