Friday, December 22, 2006

Do you ever fell like the cards are delt agenst you like you jsut got a wiked bad hand in uno. Or mabey you fell like you got the stort end of thes stike, or mabey nothing is going oyur way and it realy jsut stink on ice. I knew how that fell. School for me is frustrating. Alot of the time i have to have things repeted or i dont understand what people are saying.I get confused easly. I got this threa no matter who you are no matter where you live, no matter waht you are going to have strugles in your life. Poeple i have diffrnet stuggels mente,l fiscical, amoutinal, fameiley. So no matter what you msut have a sturgle. some thing you hate you wish you didn't want to have in you life. Hay i do i ant gana diny it i do. And i bet when i saidl i struglew you thought of one right.

well i have lernd a few things. One is that there is a reson for ever thing. I moved from one sdtat to anothere. I thought it was the end of the world it turns out one of the best things happend to me.that called Gods will for my life. Two God has a plane for your life no matter what you think. I can qustion that alot becouse of me haveing dyslaxia. And three good theings and bad things will come you way but ther is a plane for it.

But i always knew that that threa cna seem realy wrrong. Becouse to me i knew hwat it is like you fell like you are livening in a worled were everthing is perfect. Man do i knew that. Me and a friend agre on this and to us it seems like ever one else has a perfect life no matter what. And bolece me it stinks somewtimes wehn you think how you have tobe reminded ever single day about your problum and it fells like no one else has one. I guess i have a word of advise people mmsot likely have strugles in there life if not knew latter, but no one has a picture perfect olife i knew it seems like it but thay dont. but any way that is my two scens today.

23 comments:

chocogirl39 said...

thanks for the great words! that's a great reminder (i mean, the second paragraph...) thanks for that!

The Unknown said...

yeah no problum i lernd it from a gratre person. A rely grate person

Jesusfreak said...

It point out a good point, that no matter what everyone sometime in their life is going to have a struggle, no one will ever have a perfet life their whole life, we will all have stuggles and pains, but no matter what God will always be at our side. Also about your second paragraph... that chocogirl liked... I think that is just an awesome message, cause alot of times it doesnt seem like God has a plan for everything, even when it sure doesn't seem like that to us.

The Unknown said...

yeah you talkeldy got the piont i jsut seem to rember who i learnd it from. Do you knew? JK. Yeah

Jesusfreak said...

no way... who? :)

The Unknown said...

i odnt knew i am so tring to figuere it out

Jesusfreak said...

oh, should i help you with that... we can think about it together since i dont know either...

The Unknown said...

THinking thinking tihnking ahhhhhhhhhh my head hert

Jesusfreak said...

DONT THINK THAT HARD... I will think.... thinkin.... its coming... and its gone...

The Unknown said...

Man i rely wanted to figure it out

Jesusfreak said...

me too.... maybe we should think outside the box... lol

The Unknown said...

bocx? hum well then lets tep out side it. Ok im out side it still dont got nothin

Jesusfreak said...

Let me join you on the ourside...

The Unknown said...

ok knew lets think who it could be

Jesusfreak said...

thinkin... it isn't coming to me...

The Unknown said...

it is ooh do tell do tell

Jesusfreak said...

its gone...are you sure i know who this person is?

The Unknown said...

I think you do i have a fellling youy knew them realy realy well

Jesusfreak said...

oh ok... i know them... hum... really well? do you remember if it was a girl or a guy?

chocogirl39 said...

you guys are really..um...

The Unknown said...

I'm pritey shere it is a girl yeah it's a girl

The Unknown said...

What Chocogirl afred to say what you were gana say?

Jesusfreak said...

do you remember how you met her?