Saturday, November 25, 2006

Jokes

I will answerer your request i don't think it will be grate but here you go

OK how mean times a day do you here a joke? Well i mean i like jokes and i make them all the time. You could ask my friends. Weather there good or no who knows. When i make jokes the only time i ever bring other people in to my jokes is when I go Johnny is think man i wish ___ would stop taking man maybe i can get them to stop if i just act like I'm not paying attention. Man it didn't work. I make jokes like that pritey much i make fun of my self. But I'm going to ask you a question how mean times have you listened to a joke about some one with ADD ADHD or have an LD. i bet your thinking Ha ha man my friend just made a joke about that a couple days ago. You knew what i don't fined them funny. I take them offensively. When people make dyslexic jokes there making fun of me with out knowing it. Most people don't knew i have dyslexia. I don't want them to. But some times i just fell like telling them to show them how normally people with dyslexia are. I mean last time i checked people over exaggerate dyslexia in jokes and ADD and ADHD. Have you herd that joke how mean ADHD kids does it take to skew in a little bauble? Hay look a squeal. I herd that one time and thought it was funny but then i thought about the meaning. The next time some one said it to me i saild. One. All I'm saying is next time you make jokes like that think about who you are making fun of and what if that was you.

11 comments:

Jesusfreak said...

Hey! Great post! I mean sometimes we just need to see the other side of the joke, and not just what we are saying, but what the other person will think, alot of times, we can forget that. Cause, it isn't always funny to the person you are making fun of, and it normally isn't. So, yeah, great post!

The Unknown said...

thanks ans that is my piont people dont see who that a re makeing fum of

Jesusfreak said...

they don't see the other side of the joke, and I mean, if it is mean, there is no point in saying it, cause you never know who you could be offending.

The Unknown said...

that is the piont i was trying to get across

Jesusfreak said...

yeah!!!! so, yeah, but i like that point! keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

yaY! SHE UPDATED!! YAY! GREAT POINT TOO!

Jennifer said...

Dj, you are the coolest! Way to say what you are thinking. We all need reminded to watch what we say, think, and do! After all, we don't know who we may be hurting!

Thanks for writing on my blog all the time! I had no idea you had one too! :) Nifty!

Hope you had a great thanksgiving! I am thankful for you & your family!

Love & hugs!

Anonymous said...

Dan Dan,

I found you! Reading these posts reminds me how much I miss you (not that I needed reminding). You are so grown up. God has blessed me with a wonderful, empathetic, and BRILLIANT little sister. Don't forget that God loves you and I do too so so so so much. You are beautiful and amazing. I love you!

Ashley

The Unknown said...

thanks you guess for your comments. Imiss you to Ashley i didn't knew you had my blog addres but onley 17 more days i tihnk you can mk=ake it. THanks mrs blake sorry it's a happit. Jesusfreak and choco girl thanks you both as realy incerigment

Jesusfreak said...

Hey, and your welcome! Thanks a million for all yours too!

chocogirl39 said...

hey, right back atcha! you're so awesome dj! you too, jesusfreak