Saturday, December 08, 2007

Jokes

I ahve some jokes for you i tohught i would get funny you knwo it's fun sometimse.
So gues waht i walked by some one and thay spelled someihtng wright
that was funy wright
oh i got a grate one
ok i was lisinsg to a girl read and said it all wright
man i knwo yo;ter aobut dyeing with laghtrer
arrent thos funny?

Well if you have any sanity at all you wernt jsut laghing. Wich bring me to qusiotn if thos arnt funny thne why are dyslexia jokes? why is it so funynw ehn soe one is stgil with reading in class. Whyis it so funy when soem one says oemthing back words. Why is it halerous weh nsomeone does soemtihng wrong that is so simpl? Becosue they ahve dyslexia. Becouse you ahvent ben there ad you need a lagh in the day. Becoues dyslexia is funy. Well i woudl like to make an anounce ment it's not funy to a dyslexic. Ever tie i mess up i am easil remind of the pople who lagh at me and dont enve know aoubt my dyslexia. Waht woudl ahppend if they did.

I sat down for a Bible calss a couple Mondays ago. IT was atlest 15 mienst into the class. We ahd the 12 that day so we were in circal. Im geting distracted and i see a cow on the board im liek dude thats sweet cow. So i look at rthe little word buble and it's OOM im liek waait cows say moo not oom. And i look and wright next to that says dyslexic cow ha ha ha and then the students name who drew it. The name didnt suprize me to me she was just a nothe slandering peron. Of coure i len wisper to my fined who knows im dyslexic and say look at the bord. Most fo you mitght think my fried would laugh. She was not amused she turned bakc to me and gave me one of thos lokos like dont kill thme it woudnt be good.

I go to a privet school. Yet once a week i here some one make fun of specil ed, dyslexis, autisum, ADD, you name it i've herd a joke aobut it. I could name joke after joke. I rember ever single joke. Adn i've ditermned iths our jokes get meaner as we get older. When we were 4 yeraolds we mad jokes abut mud. Now that were older we make jokes aoubt bpole, Discrimanting jokes. WE lable pole and jokea obut thme becosue there under us. Beocue there banther us. I am no lower then my normal friend. Im not dumber, im not anytinhg less then thme. I am equil to thme. If you tihn kyou can tell em im banthe you cosue i have dyslexia. Perosnaly ii woudl give you to pieces of adviece one get soem help and two clear you're scedul for the next day cosue you can bet you will lyeing in hospital bed goind i need some hlep.

I am jsut like my frineds i jsut ahve a word that gits put on school aplicaiotns. I hjust have a word that tells poel i wont gt tihngs wright away. I am dysleix but guyss what i am not going to take junk for you beouce of it. If you try to bring me down for it i wil nock you down nad make sure you knwo waht it fells liek to be nocked down. I am jsut like you i tkawe test lika all my finreds my work is graded liekmthere s i curintly have no exeptions for stuff so gues what im liekyou. YOu amke fun of me you might ass well make fun of you;re self cosueim jsut lieky you.

No comments: